Annual Increment for Govt Employees retiring on 30th June – Referral to Expenditure Ministry

Notional Annual Increment for Pensioners who retired on 30th June or 31st Dec after serving one year without getting annual increment on the year of retirement - After Ho'ble Supreme Court's verdict Department Post refers the issue with Department of Expenditure

File Size76.8 KiB